Saturday, November 01, 2008

I Blog Three Blogs

It is NaBloPoMo again. I participated last year, but that was possible only because I magically was able to blog from work. Ordinarily, I can read blogs at work, but not comment or write blogs, at least not in Blogger. For the month of November, however, the blog window opened. Someone, somewhere up the chain of command, must have decided it was okay, but then on December 1, the window slammed shut. I am curious to see if the same thing happens this year.

Anyway, I actually have three blogs, one for knitting, one for home and garden, and one for everything else. I seriously doubt I could post in all three everyday, but I will try to hit at least one of them each day. We'll see. No promises.

It is also NaNoWriMo, but I'm not that crazy. Yet.

No comments: