Sunday, September 23, 2012

Too sick to knit

I will spare you the details, but I've been ill over the past several weeks. Not feeling well was bad enough, but the meds actually made me feel worse - foggy-headed to the point where simple tasks like doing laundry or making jello were nearly impossible, let alone driving or knitting. So I watched three seasons of "Breaking Bad" instead. OMG - that show is like a train wreck in slow motion. You know it is going to go from bad to worse ("Breaking Worse"?) but you can't look away.

2 comments:

Toni said...

Oh no!!!! Hope you're feeling better!

flurrious said...

I meant to comment on this a couple of days ago, but then I got all self-involved. I'm sorry to hear that you're still having problems, and hope the new doctor will work out for you. A long time ago, you said we were twins, and there might be something to that. When I was feeling my worst, I didn't watch Breaking Bad, but I did watch an entire season of Bachelor Pad, which is also a train wreck in slow motion. A slow-motion train wreck with STDs.