Sunday, December 22, 2019

Like a turtle

The first week of recovery is going a bit more slowly than I expected. I slept a lot for a couple of days before realizing I was running a low grade fever. The phone nurse assured me this was normal. I quit the rx pain meds and switched to Tylenol, in case they were contributing to my grogginess. I am getting around better, putting more weight on my "bad" leg, but still have a ways to go. Thank goodness for great caregivers!

Knitting: That is all I have felt up to doing. The L-Bag drags on (and on and on). Can't wait for that to be done. The socks are trucking along, too.

Xmas will be at my house, primarily because neither of my kids has a bathroom on the main floor of their houses. But I don't have to do anything but relax in the (elevated) recliner. Temps are going to be in the 50's - not very xmas-like, but at least travel should be clear and dry.

Enjoy your holidays, however you celebrate!

2 comments:

Mereknits said...

Wishing you a wonderful holiday. Glad you are recovering nicely.

Denise D said...

Loved reading thiis thanks