Sunday, July 09, 2023

Too busy to weave

I've been chauffeuring my granddaughter to colorguard camp which inserted interruptions into my days. That ended with a performance in the Three Rivers Festival parade yesterday, so maybe I will be able to get back to my looms this week. Fingers crossed!

Knitting: Instead of spinning at the spin-in last Saturday, I took knitting. Progress was made on the socks, plus I showed off the Lempi sweater. I took it off the needles to check the size and it seems okay.


While knitting at home, I have been listening to a podcast, "Wiser than Me" with Julia Louis-Dreyfus (of Veep and Seinfeld fame). Julia is 62 and interviews a series of women who are older and wiser. This is the first podcast I have listened to, but I am really enjoying it. I'm open to suggestions for more, if you have some favorites.

No comments: