Sunday, January 21, 2024

Still cold

I've been enjoying my sweaters this past week. WAWAK sent me a replacement fabric shaver (and a big, delicious cookie!) Their customer service is impressive. Since they didn't want the previous fabric shaver back, I gave it to my daughter, as she thinks she can fix the switch.

Knitting: Finished the Lempi sweater, except for the buttons. Almost done with the gray cowl - five more rounds and a bind off to go.

Spinning: Started plying 3-color braid singles BUT toward the end of the red single, it kept breaking. After the fourth break, I decided to chain-ply the rest of the singles.

I really like the color red, but lately I've been drawn to blacks and grays for some reason, particularly striped and patterned sweaters. I have a lot of handspun in grays and some black roving. Knitting or weaving something black and gray would use some of that up. I'll have to ponder that.

No comments: