Thursday, June 07, 2007

Last Chance Before Summer Break

Last month I forgot to attend the "One Stitch at a Time" meeting. I have a list of excuses - just back from a writer's workshop, taking a week off to work in my yard, expecting my son to visit, etc. - but really, I just plain forgot. But I don't want to forget this month, because we are not meeting in July and August and I want to turn in what I have managed to get done.

I'm not very good on group projects and have suffered a lot of angst over the blanket squares, but here are four finished preemie caps.



Three are in the smallest size and one in the next-to-smallest size for the pattern, which is free from Lion Brand. BTW, I used Crystal Palace bamboo needles designated as US3 but in reality are more like US3.5 (if there is such a thing). The i-cord loop on top is my addition.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, they are darling!!

What size needle did you use?

Anonymous said...

SO BEAUTIFUL