Friday, October 12, 2007

The Little Engine that Could

I have fewer symptoms today but feel worse than I did yesterday, plus an addendum to my previously defined call-in-sick philosophy kicked in: when I expect to spend the bulk of the day in the bathroom, I prefer my own bathroom.

The "Clara Barton" socks are ready for kitchener, though:



However, two questions about the weekend are 1)am I contagious (I don't think so), and 2)do I have the energy to drive 2.5 hours by myself?

I think I can, I think I can, I think I can....

BTW, does your coffee table look like this?

3 comments:

Qutecowgirl said...

Feel Better!! (I know this is late but I really hope you are better by now)

Oh yes does my coffee table look like that ....and the computer desk and sometimes the dining room table = )

Anonymous said...

I don't have a coffee table, but I do have a shelf next to my couch that looks very similar. My husband calls it my "nest."

Charlie Chuckles said...

Yes it does! I have the same books as well!!!!