Tuesday, October 16, 2007

One Down, How Many to Go?

Today, Knitting Daily posed the question knitters hate to hear: How many UFOs do you have? At first, I smugly thought, Not that many. And I guess I don't have that many, since "many" is a relative thing.

Here's my list:

  • Afghan (crochet)
  • Falling leaves lace shawl (yarn used to be for a baby blanket)
  • Cream-colored socks
  • Aloe-jojoba socks
  • Vintage handbag #2
  • Denim blue Fat Bottom Bag (needs lining)
  • Brown Fat Bottom Bag
  • Orange baby hoodie (abandoned)
  • Ribbon yarn tank top (abandoned)
  • Ballband washcloth

Ha! Finished that last one tonight:



Details:
  • Pattern from Mason-Dixon Knitting
  • Size US5 needles
  • Lion Cotton in turquoise and sunflower

3 comments:

Charlie Chuckles said...

Hi from Manchester, England. I'm loving Mason Dixon at the moment. I'm on my third baby kimono!!

Qutecowgirl said...

Oh I started to make my list and wow I had way more then I thought. The I took the ones off that are waiting for material and sewing machine sewing so that knocked down my list to 10. (from 15) = )

Kris said...

I snagged me up a copy of that book a while back, but I've yet to actually make anything from it. I'm lazy like that. Haha. :] I'm not even going to make a list of all the UFO's I have because I already know it's way more then I would ever want to think about. I wouldn't be surprised if I had over 20. That's horrible.

And yes, I get to quit my job. It's just too many women with different ideals and personalities working in the same store and throw in customers and it's just way too much drama and I know if I don't get out soon, it'll probably start effecting my health. Any idea on how long it will take you to get the LYS up and going if you go for it?