I decided to take some progress pix of my current projects, and it is a good thing I did, as otherwise I would not have noticed this:
In case you can't see it, there is a big boo-boo in the moss stitch. At least the cabling looks okay.
And this old dog did learn a new trick, cabling without a cable needle, but I think the instructions in the issue of Interweave Knits I am using are backwards.
Having given up on the two-socks-on-two-circs for a while, I went ahead and started a pair on DPNs. I am using a 2x2 waffle ribbing stitch (from Sensational Knitted Socks), which is such a simple thing but I really like the result.
These were supposed to be xmas socks for my SO. I have a couple of long meetings next week, so he may get them by the end of the month.
Meanwhile, until I feel like repairing the Every Way Wrap, I think I will work on the Bog Jacket, which is what I should be doing anyway.