Friday, January 01, 2010

WIP update

I really have been working on that WIP pile. A few days ago, I completed part of the seaming for the Minimalist Cardigan - still have to set in the sleeves and seam the sides and arms - and I reblocked the Sunray Shawl so it actually looks like it should.



So, to sum up where we are so far, here is the current status of the WIPs:

Tribbles - done
February Lady Sweater - done
Minimalist Cardigan - partially done
Denim Fat Bottom Bag - no progress
Chocolate Fat Bottom Bag - no progress
Vintage Bag - no progress
Baby Hoodie - frogged
One Skein Baby Sweater - frogged
Twined mitts - abandoned
Red, red, red sweater - no progress
Sunray Shawl - done
Sitcom Chic - no progress
Hedgerow socks - done

The problem with those bags is they all involve sewing the linings. I have to be in the right frame of mind for that.

I wasn't completely honest in my original listing, though. There are two shawls started a while ago that have stalled. One may be abandoned, the other I hope to finish. We'll see.

Meanwhile, the Bog Jacket marches on. And on. And on.

3 comments:

Shea said...

The shawl is super cute, love it!

Wanderingcatstudio said...

Beautiful shawl!

zoom said...

Me too, I love the shawl.