Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Do overs

Still here, still knitting.  Or trying to.  This past weekend was spent with friends, but my attempts to knit and chat did not work well:  I lost a sock needle and could not work on the last of the birthday socks, and I kept dropping stitches on the Danish shawl, so set that aside as well.

Last night I finished the socks, but they are too short in the foot, so I am redoing the toes.  And I still have not blocked Belinda because I think it needs a couple more rows of pink.

This is the time of year when the knitting goes nearly dormant.  Something has to give - there are only so many hours in the day.

1 comment:

Delusional Knitter said...

I'm not a good chatter and knitter ... I prefer stockinette stitch for visiting :o) Sometimes its too nice out to knit, I agree, too many other things to do.