Tuesday, May 10, 2011

That's... odd

Today I went to the Barnes &Noble site, to see if a particular book was available for the Nook, and was rather surprised to discover that BN.com is now selling craft supplies.  Like yarn.  I know booksellers are struggling, but does this really make sense?  Theoretically, one might want to buy yarn when buying a knitting book, but I can't think of a single time I have done this, even when buying a book in a yarn store.  Personally, I think B&N has more problems than just competition from online sellers.  I wish they would address those first.

Anyway, a feather and fan baby blanket is in the works...


and the final pair of birthday socks are on their way.


Baby cables!

1 comment:

Wanderingcatstudio said...

I love feather and fan - what yarn is it you are using? It's beautiful!