This past week I attended what was billed as a "self-striping sock yarn" workshop. The yarn was not sock yarn - it was superwash sportweight or DK merino - and the results were not self-striping but painted. It was also supposed to be over by 12:30pm but ran late into the day. I had a guild meeting that night - and I'm the president and have the key to the building so I *have* to be there - it was a long day.
Dyeing: See above.
Knitting: Working on the second pair of "quirky" socks. Almost done with the second colorwork earband (headband? not sure what to call it).
Spinning: While listening to zoom presentations, I spun on the Fold e-spinner.
I'd tell you more about those zoom presentations, but I bailed on them both after a while. Both had technical difficulties that were more annoying than usual, but during one, some of the members of the audience could not seem to keep themselves muted, so we overheard phone conversations and other background noises during the presentation. Very rude, people! Also, don't eat while your camera is on - it's not a pretty sight.

No comments:
Post a Comment