Friday, February 01, 2008

Bunny Hour

I have to tell you, that dog sweater is the cat's pajamas (so to speak). When the air turns arctic, Betsy dons her new outfit and actually stays outside for ten or fifteen minutes instead of seconds. The only problem has been that the whole sweater shifts backwards on her, stretching the neck and putting stress on the seams. So tonight, during Bunny Hour, I added a turtleneck and cuffs.



I have been using Lion Brand Thick 'n Quick, leftover from Sean's Go Go Garter Scarf, but there was not enough for tonight's additions, so I had to switch to the leftovers from Nate's Slipper Socks.



Now the outfit reminds me of those "anatomy of a sock" pictures, where the parts of a sock are knit in different colors.



Betsy doesn't care - she is colorblind. Plus, probably from resignation, she actually posed for me and my camera.

FYI - Bunny Hour is the time in the evening when the bedrooms doors are closed and Hip Hop aka Bunny Guy gets the run of the house for a little while. Oh, and Fern has to be locked away in the Florida room for the duration.



She may look like a big fat raccoon, but she is quick.

No comments: