Sunday, November 14, 2021

A slave to my body

It feels like all I do these days is physical therapy. I meet with the therapist twice a week for an hour, but am expected to perform the exercises on my own three times a day. So far, I have been fairly faithful with this practice, but I also still do PT for my back and my hip. Most of the shoulder exercises are stretches, and while I don't feel like I am making much progress, functionality is returning. Maybe someday I will be able to shave my armpits again.

Knitting: Plugging along on the Habitation throw.
Weaving: One wash cloth is woven. There should be enough warp for three more.


This past Friday I received my Covid booster shot; no side effects except for a sore arm. Cases are up in the US, but moreso locally. Right now, it is a pandemic of the unvaccinated. I continue to mask while out and about, keep a bottle of hand sanitizer in the car, and avoid crowds. Be safe!

No comments: