Sunday, November 21, 2021

Ow

The physical therapist added strengthening exercises to my routine and I can do them only every other day because they leave me sore and achy. But it is a different kind of pain than what I experienced from the osteoarthritis or the surgery - it's a healing pain. Functionality continues to improve.

Knitting: Still working on the Habitation throw. The second half has almost caught up with the first.


Weaving: The waffle weave washcloths are off the loom! (I had to finish weaving them to clear the dining room table.)


I no longer experience any discomfort when knitting or when weaving on the SampleIt loom. Maybe I will try the inkle loom next, as it is clamped to the coffee table in front of the TV, still warped with the turned Krokbragd sheep from the workshop I took in September. I bought a pair of overalls and would like to add some inkle bands to make them truly mine.

Have a safe holiday weekend!

No comments: