Sunday, March 20, 2022

Spring is sprung

My little cold went away and then seemed to return. I took an at-home Covid test to make sure it was not *that* (negative). Then it occurred to me that what was probably causing the sneezing and sniffling was tree pollen. I am pro-tree, but I suffer a bit for it.

Knitting: Still plugging away on the Habitation throw. I think I am going to start the decrease rows soon.
Weaving: I'm done with the leno pattern repeats on the curtains. All that is left is about 5" of plain weave for the pocket.

No progress on the SampleIt sample this week, nor the pocket loom sample. Instead, I tried to make the spare bedroom studio more welcoming. Some boxes were relocated and some tables shifted, so it is better now. The 24" rigid heddle loom is still in the den, where a certain feline thinks it is a cat hammock.

No comments: