Saturday, April 23, 2022

Finishitis

We have a JoAnn store here, but I hate to shop there, mainly because of the s-l-o-w checkout. I don't shop much at Walmart, but they have a sewing and craft section and self-checkout. So that is where I went to purchase some thread. I have the finishistis bug and am determined to complete my outstanding weaving projects, if only so I can clear off the dining room table. I will post about them separately.


Knitting: *Finally* moving forward again with the Habitation throw. While I'm knitting, I find myself thinking, On my *next* Habitation throw.... But seriously, I think this is the last one, no matter how much sock yarn I still have.
Weaving: I hemmed the top of a sampler of leno and Brooks bouquet techniques. I also hemmed the sari yarn table runner. Next up are the sage hand towels and leno curtains.

I came across this magazine at Barnes & Noble. It almost makes me want to take up felting. It's from Australia, so it has quite the international vibe.


No comments: