Sunday, February 25, 2024

It gets worse

I visited Simply Socks Yarn Company yesterday, in search of contrasting yarn for the sock yarn I purchased at the estate sale. Hoping to find ONE color that would work with all the sock yarn, I came home with THREE skeins, plus some Cascade 220 Superwash in black. *sigh* It never ends.

Cascade Yarns Heritage, from top to bottom, colorways 5683, 5660, 5755

Knitting: I finished the mistake rib cowl; separate post to follow.

It was a rough week, as one of my dogs passed away, from cancer. It was rather sudden, so the shock hasn't worn off yet. I feel sorry for Clio, as I adopted her as a companion for Watson and now he is absent. I've been taking her on longer walks, showing her extra attention, plan to find her a doggy daycare so she has other mutts to play with. We're both still very sad, though.


Goodbye, good dog.

1 comment:

kayT said...

So sorry for your loss. They are so hard to lose.