Saturday, March 03, 2012

Knit, knit, knit

Sorry for the long absence. Days tied to the PC are starting to take their toll - physical therapy to the rescue, sort of. Two two-hour sessions a week are helping with stretch and strength, but pain continues. In an effort to help my right wrist (too much mousework), I have been limiting my knitting to short bursts. Consequently, the Prairie Blanket is taking forever.


I'm about 70% done and on the downhill side - decreasing two stitches every other row - so the end is in site.

Because the blanket has become unwieldy, I had to start something more portable:


Leap! fingerless gloves, because that day my hands were cold. I plan to use these while keyboarding but I am not loving the Noro sock yarn - not superwash, very sticky, uneven, hopefully not too scratchy to wear.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the Prairie Blanket. Yours is lovely. I agree with the fingerless mitts. I need some to wear while surfing the nets.