Monday, May 28, 2012

Still alive and knitting

The Honey Cowl is done, has been done for a while, I'm just slow to blog these days.



Pattern: Honey Cowl by Madelinetosh
Yarn: Noro Silk Garden, colorway 282
Needles: US9
Modifications: None



I used four skeins of yarn, and yet the width is not up to pattern specifications. That's okay. When I loop the cowl around my neck once, it drapes over my shoulders a bit. Or I can loop it around my head as well, babushka style. I see getting a lot of use out of this item this winter.



I have other knitting projects going on, like a pair of socks and a GAP-tastic cowl, but it is summertime and the gardening is not-so-easy.

2 comments:

Wanderingcatstudio said...

Beautiful - fantastic yarn choice!

Toni said...

Oh, very nice!!!! It's just perfect fall colors--it makes me think of leaves and school and apple cider......