Sunday, February 07, 2021

Wool weather

Baby, it's cold outside! Temps in the single digits at night, the teens during the day. Perfect for layering the handknits while staying inside and reading on the couch. I just started Craft: An American History, by Glenn Adamson. It's very readable and very interesting.


Knitting: I finished another 'Graham' hat; post to follow. I think I am done with that pattern for a while. I also finished the Lithuanian mittens; yes, a seperate post to follow. No progress on the Reader's Wrap.

And that is about all I have to report. This past week I had my kitchen cabinets refaced and the vanities in the two baths replaced, which meant emptying cabinets (which went fast) and cleaning, reorganizing, and refilling them (which is taking a LOT longer). I also started another jigsaw puzzle, to help me make it through February. And I am scheduled to get my first Covid vaccination in March. Things are looking up!

No comments: