Saturday, February 05, 2022

Snow delay

I was expecting to receive my order from the Woolery yesterday, but we weren't even getting mail or newspapers for the past few days, thanks to the foot of snow that accumulated over two days. That shipment includes a new temple, which is holding up my weaving project, so no progress there. Maybe the package will arrive today.

Knitting: I've been diligently working on the Habitation throw.


Now that we seem to be on the downslope of Covid, there is the promise of fiber festivals in the air. The last one I attended was the Jay County Fiber Fest in Portland, IN, two years ago. Last year, they tried to hold it online - not sure how that went. Barring unforseen circumstances, the show will go on this year. I'm interested in an acid dye workshop. Also on the schedule is the Salomon Farm Fiber Fest, which occurs just up the road from me. I am definitely ready to enjoy some outings.

No comments: