Sunday, February 13, 2022

Tired of wearing wool

There comes a time, usually in February, when I am done with long pants, long sleeved shirts, heavy coats, and wool in general. It's still cold here, so I am glad I have a variety of wool garments to keep me warm. But I'm thinking my brother's MO of spending February in Florida is not a bad idea.

Knitting: Still working away at the Habitation throw. Each row is over 250 stitches now, so it is slow going. Soon I will be done with the increases.
Weaving: Today I finished the first panel of the bathroom curtains in leno.


I hope I don't suffer from second-panel syndrome. I avoid second sock syndrome by knitting both at the same time. I can't do that with weaving as I have only one 24" loom... although I *could* purchase a 32" loom... but my shoulders would never forgive me.

No comments: