Thursday, September 03, 2009

Mittened out

After weaving in a bazillion ends, the Mittnz are done!



Yarn: Plymouth Encore in primary colors
Needles: US5

For patterns, the infant ones are based on this pattern, the next size up are based on this pattern, and the biggest are based on this pattern. I made slight modifications to each pattern, and while the infant ones were the easiest and fastest to knit (small! no thumbs!), my favorite pattern was the one for the middle sized mittens.

Now all I need to do is get them in the mail the last week of this month. I think I can do that.

1 comment:

Toni said...

Holy cow! I get busy and fall a little behind on my blogs, and you go into a mitten frenzy!

They look great and you're either REALLY fast with them or I am more behind than I think.....