Thursday, July 05, 2007

All About Color

It's been a good news-bad news kind of day.

I am taking today and tomorrow as vacation days, because I am having a new furnace and AC installed (yay!) but the AC was lacking freon, so tonight I have no air (boo!)

The latest incarnation of the toe-up sock looks right (yay!) but, with no AC, my hands get too sweaty to knit (boo!)



I watched "Billy Elliot" this afternoon (yay!) because I didn't sleep well last night and was too tired to do anything else (boo!)

The flowers in my yard are gorgeous (yay!) but it still has not rained so I spend a lot of time watering (boo!)



But something I have noticed about both knitting and gardening, frequently it is all about color.









2 comments:

Qutecowgirl said...

your flowers are absolutely beautiful!!! i so miss having a garden.

Anonymous said...

Abby, you rock- I have been looking for that Topsy Turvy grower you mentioned on my blog, as my husband has been wanting some, but didn't know what they were called or how to find them. You've just made my day!! I'm off to buy one now.