Friday, October 29, 2010

Delayed

The football hold
This little sweetie has impacted my knitting schedule (in a good way!) so I am not making progress on Belinda or  Zandloper, but knitting has been going on.  The Pine Forest Baby Blanket is done and soaked but not dry yet.  Most of the pink washed out, so I am guessing over time, it will all be gone.  The Bog Jacket is done except for some weaving of ends and a good soak.  Also, I want to do something more with the sleeves, I just don't know what yet.  The second pair of xmas socks is almost there - one done except for final grafting, the other down to the toe.

So, of course I started something new:  the Shibui Baby Bonnet from Shibui Baby Knits, but not in Shibui yarn.  I'm using Malabrigo left over from one of the February Baby sweaters.  Whoever said baby things are quick to knit has not knit them from sock yarn.

2 comments:

Allison said...

OMG, your baby is ADORABLE. I just want to smooch those cheeks. Congrats! Hope you are getting enough sleep...

flurrious said...

What, it's been a week and she's still just lying around the house? A girl after my own heart.