So let's looks forward instead. Here are some WIPs that I plan to turn into FOs in 2015:
- Sockhead Hat - this is my brainless knitting project
- Chunky Sleeveless Sweater - my goal is to master top-down sweater knitting
- Orangy Boot Socks - because everyone has a pair of boot socks except me
- The Gray and the Black Mittens - all that remains is a thumb. ONE THUMB.
- Easy as Pie Blanket - My g'daughter has probably given up on this project.
- EZ Suspender Cardigan - All this needs are buttons. BUTTONS.
- Minimalist Cardigan - All this needs is seaming. SEAMING. NO BUTTONS.
There are also some unfinished projects I plan to frog: toddler wear that the g'daughter outgrew already, schmattas that no one I know will wear, etc. I am also eyeing a couple of FOs that languish and give no joy - maybe they will be repurposed somehow.
As far as new projects go, I have a few:
- Stephen Colbert Socks
- Errant Socks
- Danish pullover
- Knit Your Family sweater - My own design, inspired by Ann Shayne's Knit Your Life sweater.
And then there will be the usual xmas knitting. Maybe this is the year I knit felted slippers for all. And I'd like to learn to darn socks. I even purchased the egg for it a while back.
But what about the spinning? you may well ask. Somehow, some way, that has fallen completely by the boards. The woman I purchased by wheel from holds a "spin in" once a month at her shop, and there is a spin in at Teasel Hill Angora Farm whenever a month has a fifth Saturday. Attending these events is part of my get-out-and-about-more resolution, and hopefully they will help jump start the wheel.
Any New Year resolutions or goals for you this year?