Tuesday, January 27, 2015

FO - boot socks for me

After knitting "boot" socks for everyone else who is "sock-worthy" in my family, I finally knit a pair for myself. What makes these boot socks is the yarn is DK weight and I make the tops taller than usual.


Pattern: None to speak of, just your basic toe-up socks.
Yarn: Online Supersocke 6-fach Milano color, colorway 1620
Needles: US3
Details: Turkish cast on (12 stitches, increased to 56 stitches), stockinette for foot, gusset heel, stockinette for leg, 1x1 ribbing for cuff, Jeny's Surprisingly Stretchy Bind Off


I have one more skein of this DK yarn, and my crystal ball says they will become another pair for ME. The only question is, will that be sooner or later? Since we still have the month of February to get through, I'm thinking sooner.

No comments: