Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Emergency hat

My g'daughter lost her primary winter hat, so g'ma to the rescue with a quick pink knit. Unfortunately, I forgot to take a photo of it before gifting it. If I someday do get a pic, I will post it, just for reference. (Editor's note: added photo.)


Pattern: Basic Hat Pattern, by Ann Budd
Yarn: Cascade 220, colorway 9478 (pink)
Needles: US8
Modifications: I didn't follow the pattern directions very closely - details are here on Ravelry

Which brings me to a dilemma. I try to keep track of project details on Ravelry, then use those notes to create a blog post. It feels like a duplication of effort, so I am contemplating just using Ravelry in the future instead of blogging about my FOs. Still contemplating this issue. Any thoughts on the subject?

1 comment:

ErinFromIowa said...

I enjoy hearing about what you have made and have learned things here and there from you. Just wanted to let you know someone is indeed reading!