Sunday, August 07, 2022

Color, light, emotion

One of my fiber cohorts is taking an online class in color. Each student selects a picture of something meaningful to them, then first weaves something that identifies the colors in that picture, something that accentuates the light, and something that indicates the emotion evoked by the picture. I never heard of this approach to color design, but it is intriguing.

Knitting: Still working on the cowl. (I found the pattern printout with my notes - I had used it to take some meeting notes at the spinning guild picnic).
Weaving: I finished hemming the waffle weave towels. Yay me! Unfortunately, I discovered that a float on waffle weave can be *really* long.


School starts next week for my granddaughter, so no more Wednesdays with Grandma. She starts middle school (sixth grade) this year. Hard to believe she is a pre-teen.

No comments: