Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Another 100% That Cowl

When I knit the first 100% That Cowl, I used up a little more than half the DK yarn I selected. I decided to knit a duplicate, knowing it would be a bit shorter than the first. I measured the yarn as I knit the initial ribbing to make sure I saved enough for the ending.


It looks a bit bigger around as well and/or the ribbing is a bit tighter. I knit this mostly while watching TV, so that may have had an effect.


Pattern: 100% That Cowl, by Kris Rossi
Yarn: Colinette Cadenza in 'Tapis' colorway
Needles: US5 for body, larger needles for cast on and bind off
Modifications: Fewer rounds for the body, as I was short on yarn (finished with about 12 inches to spare)

This pattern is so easy I may knit a few more cowls, just for fun.

No comments: