Monday, December 21, 2009

Broken vow

Well, that did not take long. I stopped by Sarah Jane's on Saturday, and while they did not have the PROJECT-SPECIFIC Karabella Aurora I was looking for, they did have some of this:



When I first read about Polarknit in the SJ newsletter, I decided I would have to try it. But I do have projects in mind: the red will probably become a neck warmer, while the orange and pink will each become ear bands. At least, that is the plan.

And here is my xmas gift for shopping SJ:



Having visited one LYS, I felt bound to visit the other. I came away with stocking stuffers for my hand knit recipients:



Also, a couple of balls of pink Kidsilk Haze which really and truly is destined for a project, Mason-Dixon's "Belinda".



And I brought it all home in this:



After xmas, I will trek on up to Knitting Today, as they usually have an end-of-year inventory sale. Merry xmas to me!

No comments: