Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Still not much new

I finally made it in for a deep-tissue massage and now my shoulders are feeling much better, so I've been knitting more.  I am finally past the heels of those pinkish socks I've been working on for over a month, and baby blanket number two is about halfway done.  (Baby blanket number one is still in pieces.)  No progress on the back-o'-the-toilet thing - that is one of the culprits that screwed up my shoulders in the first place - but it is in the homestretch if I ever decide to run with it again.

BUT I have a road trip coming up.  Unfortunately, I will be doing the driving, so no knitting then, but I do expect to hit the needles as much as possible while taking a break from the yard and garden.

3 comments:

Wanderingcatstudio said...

Glad you're feeling better. Can't wait to see what you're working on

Anonymous said...

I've also been having shoulder issues. I had frozen shoulders a couple years ago, and have apparently over-compensated. Now it's severe tendonitis and muscle atrophy. Physical therapy and massage is my weekly routine. Feel better! Knit things with big needles, it's much easier. I've all but given up on socks right now.

A. Warped, knitter said...

You'd think we'd all feel better in the spring but I guess we knit too much in the winter. I've been doing the exercises for carpal tunnel. Has anyone had any luck with those?