Saturday, January 14, 2023

Graham in pink

I actually finished this slouchy hat before the surgery, but didn't get around to blogging about it. This pattern is a fave with my daughter and granddaughter, but I'm not sure what they think about pink these days. (Preferences change.) If they don't want it, it will go to charity.


Pattern: Graham, by Jennifer Adams
Yarn: Cascade 220 Superwash, in one of their pinks, not sure which
Needles: US5 and US7
Modifications: none

I weighed the hat to see just how much yarn it took, as this pattern is great for those odd single skeins one has lying around. The yarnage came out at 0.67 skeins, which equals 147.4 yards (134.8 meters) or 67 grams.


This pattern is unisex, but I have yet to convince any of the men in my life to wear one. Especially a pink one.

No comments: