Wednesday, February 08, 2023

Graham slouchy hat in red Tunis

This pattern is a favorite of my daughter and granddaughter, and my daughter said she liked the red Tunis handspun, so I knit yet another 'Graham' slouchy hat. It looks more rustic than previous ones, and came out larger, so neither of them may want it.


Pattern: 'Graham' by Jennifer Adams
Yarn: Handspun red Tunis, 3-ply
Needles: US5 for ribbing, US7 for rest
Modifications: None


My handspun tends to relax a lot when knit and blocked, so I stuck with the smaller needles. As you can see, the hat expanded and is larger than one knit in Cascade 220 Superwash on the same size needles.

I've complained about the color of this yarn before, but it is beginning to grow on me. And you know what they say - if the hat fits, wear it.

No comments: