Sunday, February 26, 2023

Tweaking

I'm still working on the closets, trying to find a place for everything that makes sense so that I will be able to find it later. All the roving is one place now, and doesn't look as intimidating as it did in its previous home. I think it won't take a lifetime to spin this.


Knitting: Just turned the heels on the latest pair of socks. I dropped a stitch near the end of the second heel, but impressed myself with tinking the short-row rows back to the error without messing up the wraps.


Spinning: In the homestretch of thin spinning the last of the mystery fiber.
Weaving: I actually did work in my cleaned-out studio this past week, on this and that. I do have to keep the door closed, though, or a certain feline naps on whatever is laying out.

Tuesday is my final physical therapy session - huzzah! Of course, I will need to continue the exercises on my own, still having trouble reaching up high, but otherwise I am pleased with the outcome. Not only am I pro-vaccine, I am pro-joint replacement.

No comments: