Sunday, April 13, 2008

More Inspiration

Blogging results in a new category of relationship. Some bloggers know each other in real life and their blogging is an extension of their friendship. But many bloggers never meet, may never even know each others real names. And then I am guessing there are many more that don't even know they are connecting at all, because one or the other simply lurks or leaves an anonymous comment. And yet that connection exists at some level.

So I shouldn't have been surprised to see a familiar face in the pix posted by the Yarn Harlot while she is on book tour: Sheep in the City. I hadn't been to her blog in a while, so I clicked on over and discovered she has been helping her mom create a crafting studio. OMG - it is simply amazing.

And that lovely space inspired me to tackle my own Home Office, which lately looks like a yarn and paper explosion.



(It's so easy to just close the door.)

Another "inspiration" was knowing the button I wanted for the baby bib was on the desk, but having to excavate the piles of paper twice to find it.



As nice as it would be to have my yarn on display, I worry about moths. Anything with wool contents generally ends up sealed in plastic bags.



Not very attractive.

My space will never be mistaken for a yarn boutique, as I make do with wire shelving and plastic storage bins, but all my crap could certainly be neatened up and put away.

Okay, Mom!

No comments: