Saturday, February 13, 2010

More progress

The heels are turned and the gussets completed on the Purple People Eater socks.


I'm growing concerned over running out of yarn.  Cherry Tree Hill does not sell solid colors anymore, but maybe someone on Ravelry would have a spare ounce or so laying around.  I hope.  But it has to be purple.  Not wisteria or amethyst, but purple.

No worries about yarn shortage on the Every Way Wrap, though.


I'm over halfway done, but have not used up half the yarn yet.  That's a good sign!

While watching the Olympics, I do knit, but I am not participating in any of the knitting Olympics events going on around the blogosphere.  That kind of pressure ruins the fun of knitting for me.  But the Olympics are a good excuse to plant my butt on the couch and twiddle with needles.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you using the Broad Twisted Rib on the Purple People Eaters? It looks similar, at least. I LOVE them! They're so rich looking.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.