Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Take Your Sitcom Chic to Work Day, Part II

With many knitting projects, when the actual knitting ends, the real work begins: seaming, edging, etc. Not so Sitcom Chic. Last night I started the edging and today at lunch I finished the edging. Now I just have to sew up the armpits, weave in the ends, and convince the ribbing not to curl.

Betsy update: The good news is Betsy's lymph nodes are back to normal, so we will interpret that as meaning no lymphoma. I was feeling a bit discouraged that the ACL surgery did not make Betsy good as new, but then I remembered that she was not all that good to start with. Prior to blowing out her knee, she had been on prednisone for unknown back problems. So last Friday I convinced the vet to provide more prednisone and now, five days later, Betsy is close to being back to what is normal for her. She still needs to build up her strength, but at least I don't have to carry her around anymore.

1 comment:

Toni said...

Yay!!! Sitcom Chic is SO close to being done!

So glad Betsy is doing well!!! Pet maniacs unite!!!! :)