Thursday, February 21, 2008

No Sheep for You

How would you like to own your very own sheep? Read all about it here. Unfortunately, the adoption site is in Icelandic, but with enough hits from us Yanks, maybe they will translate.

I took a mini-break from knitting, about as much of a break as I do, and have now picked up the Jaywalkers again (and yes, I am frogging the gussets). My son-in-law liked/disliked the Thuja socks - comfy and warm but they would not stay up on his chicken legs. So now we are playing musical socks - they will fit someone - and he will have a chance at the Jaywalkers. The colorway is blues and I don't think the stitchery is too girly.

1 comment:

Alda said...

Hi there - thanks for the link. just wanted to let you know that the owner of the sheep site has left a comment in the comments box, responding to questions about the English version of her website, and more.