Friday, October 21, 2022

Garter dishcloths on the bias

When I decided to knit more dishcloths in garter, but on the bias, I tried to wing it at first. After all, one of my first knitting projects was a dishcloth. But for some reason, it was not working out very well. So I found a simple pattern that someone else had figured out.


Pattern: Garter Stitch Dishcloth, by Joan Janes
Yarn: Pisgah Yarn and Dyeing Co. Peaches & Creme Ombres, colorway '130 Shaded Pastels'
Needles: US7
Modifications: None


This was more TV watching knitting, a great distraction from the incessant, repetitive commercials. (If "they" know so much about us, how come the only commercials I see are for products that I am not interested in and/or that don't apply to me for a variety of reasons?)


I recently sorted through a drawer of finished objects and came across quite a few dishcloths from an earlier era. So now there is a growing pile on the "gift table" near my front door. Just in time for the holidays.

No comments: