Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I Hate Earbuds

It is so quiet up here on the second floor that I have resorted to listening to music over the Internet. My fave station WUMB is blocked by The Powers That Be, but I found some innocuous jazz on Yahoo Radio. I just wish the @#$%&*! earbuds would stay in my ears. I can be sitting perfectly still, barely breathing, and they still fall out. Maybe a little Duck Tape would help - you can fix anything with Duck Tape!

I am ready to begin the body of the red-red-red sweater. Time to cast on 190 stitches. Gulp! Again, in the interest of preventing death by stockinette boredom, I will do some kind of lace stitch up the front.

Today at lunch I got halfway through the heel flap of one Trekking sock. Unfortunately, I was a little late getting to work (because I overslept and the dog was feeling better so I took her for a short walk), so my lunch "hour" is a bit truncated.

Only three more days of NaBloPoMo - I think I am going to make it! Hope reading about the detritus of my life has not been too boring.

No comments: