Friday, November 30, 2007

The Last Day

Whew! I did it! A post a day for the month of November. And I have to admit, I found it easier than posting less frequently. I doubt I will continue to post daily, but I hope to post on a more regular basis.

I don't usually knit specifically for xmas or birthdays. When an item is done, it goes to the recipient right away. But I am working on a surprise xmas project. Shh! It's a secret!

Both heel flaps are finished on the Trekking socks. Today at lunch I plan to turn me some heels. Another inch was knit on the red-red-red sweater last night. If I average one stitch a second, one inch of sweater should take about 20 minutes. But some time is lost shifting stitches around the needles and pulling yarn out of the skein and petting HipHop on demand, so somehow it takes more like 60 minutes. That doesn't seem right.

My final wish: happy holidays for all.

P.S. When I arrived home last night, I saw the hose from my outdoor faucet to my neighbor's garage was gone. They are now on city water, too!

No comments: