Friday, November 02, 2007

If Wishes Were Horses, Beggars Would Ride

That's what my mother would say when I was a kid. At the time, I could not figure out that adage because one of the things I constantly wished for was a horse.

Wish #2 is that I would find out what is happening with my job. Nothing official has been offered or announced, but I think I will still be employed at this company, I just don't know in what capacity. Not being sure whether I will even be here makes it difficult to plan. And assuming I am still here and depending on what I end up doing, I may be wishing myself out of here. We have been in limbo for a long, long time, though, and I'm just plain tired of waiting to find out. My supervisor will be at HQ next week, so hopefully he will return with some definitive news.

No comments: